Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sick!

Today I was down with a very bad sore throat & headache. Since marek lagik sakit sebenarnya. Both of my daughter also kena cough & slight fever. Taking leave today as I need to attend the L2B class. Half way to get my driving license. Dah tua-tua baruk terhegeh-hegeh nak amik license hahahaha. After coming back from the class i sraight away went to sleep. Can not tahan anymore. Rasa macam nak pecah jak palak. Then hubby wake me up to have my lunch. After lunch makan ubat agik then went to sleep again but till now I still have that stupid headache. Benda paling aku sik suka lah ya..sakit palak. Actually tonite I was invited by one of the organizer to attend a talk at our hotel but I guess I have to pass. Sorry ek En Sofian! Maybe some other time. Hopefully i will recover cepat. Sik suka sakit-sakit tok.

3 comments:

Jeff Syiru said...

Baik eh hubby u... siap tlg masak lg... heheheh

ain said...

ceh..encik Jeff...tak payah la nak memuji diri sendiri....keji tul perangai....kite pun halfway nak gi amik lesen.....hehe...tak terhabis habis...asik postpone jek...anyway get well soon...da~

Daphne Chai said...

Panadol Active Fast is good for headache. :] Put some yoko yoko at ur forehead feel much more better. :]