Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Sexyback

I keep on playing the song in my mind through the whole nite. How silly huhh? Been thinking to play that song during the opening presentation for the Graduation Dinner this coming September. But not sure if it really is the rite song to choose. I always kind of like the song and I don't know why. We still need to do a lot of preparations for the big event. Only 1 & half more month to go. I know it will be a stress period for all of us but for me I always work better under pressure!! Hahahaha...I just hope that everything goes well as what we had planned so we'll just wait and see....

2 comments:

Estefanía said...

GAMBADE..!! JIA YOU..!!

hehe

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck for the preparation..... believe in yourself... Anyway, work better under pressure.... Sama la kita.... ekekekeke....